Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well......another update.

Trimmed the piece on the mudflap and it worked but then I got to looking and measuring and then comparing to others with the 2" level lift. After looking at a ton of different pictures and comparing, I'm going to throw in two spacers from the Suspension Maxx Kit and raise the front from 1.5" to 2" and see what she looks like. When I'm done, I'll post up pics and see what you guys think.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well......another update.

Trimmed the piece on the mudflap and it worked but then I got to looking and measuring and then comparing to others with the 2" level lift. After looking at a ton of different pictures and comparing, I'm going to throw in two spacers from the Suspension Maxx Kit and raise the front from 1.5" to 2" and see what she looks like. When I'm done, I'll post up pics and see what you guys think.

I would recommend putting a floor jack under the front and jacking it up a half inch, then step back and take a look.

“Just tossing the spacers in there” is a lot of work to realize you dont like it.

sspearsau

Reaction score
For those that are running the Bilstein 5100s, I am looking to go this route as well for my wife. We just got a new to her 2018 Tahoe LT with 20K miles on it (this is actually my first post having been a lurker up to this point). This is our first GM vehicle. The ride is very loose when turning, or making a swerve around a pot hole, but it also seems to hit pretty hard when contact is actually made with a pothole.

Two upgrades I am looking at are doing a sway bar and replacing the stock suspension with the Bilsteins to hopefully improve the overall ride on an otherwise great car. I would also take the opportunity to level her out as well.

Have there been any gripes with the Bilsteins making the ride "too rough" or is there really no comparison to the stock ride with the Bilsteins being a no-brainer?

Thank you in advance!

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at this one. I haven’t seen any aftermarket grilles that aren’t the “Denali” style. This is almost the same price as an OEM though. That’s why I’m leaning towards just color matching this one.

9e92f4eaf80fafaf99c44322e7e7c999.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea, forgot about that one. I am still hunting one that is black in the middle and has the chrome ring around the outside. The only option I've seen so far is the one from Putco but I am considering having mine painted black instead. Anyone else gone that route?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sspearsau, I would contact NORCALSS who is a suspension vendor on this forum. He has a lot of knowledge and would be able to help you. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9