Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have issue if bouncing rear end after Tonys 2/4 drop kit. My rear end is hard. I know autoride shocks are still good but its getting worse after 2 years

Just because the air portion of the shocks is working, doesnt mean the actual shock is not worn. Bouncing usually is the shocks. If you push up and down on the bumper hard, there should be no bouncing.

Are you riding on the bumpstops by chance?

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because the air portion of the shocks is working, doesnt mean the actual shock is not worn. Bouncing usually is the shocks. If you push up and down on the bumper hard, there should be no bouncing.

Are you riding on the bumpstops by chance?

Not even close. Its just stiff on the back
Im thinkin if i over torqued damn bolts/nuts 9n lovering kit since i have problem making shit tighter than should be lol. But all the bushings on lower control arm and on shock should rotate even if i over tightned
Maybe rear shock are bad. Thinkin swapping for non autoride shocs since i have delete kits from ShockSims but never installed them

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not even close. Its just stiff on the back
Im thinkin if i over torqued damn bolts/nuts 9n lovering kit since i have problem making shit tighter than should be lol. But all the bushings on lower control arm and on shock should rotate even if i over tightned
Maybe rear shock are bad. Thinkin swapping for non autoride shocs since i have delete kits from ShockSims but never installed them

I wouldnt. But thats up to you. I loved that feature. If its still working and not giving you trouble, i see no reason to abandon it. Unless you are looking for way better shocks that dont have that feature.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaride shocks were all bad. All 4. Leaking bad. Installed Arnott SK3353 front and AS3066 rear shocks. This fixed bouncing problem. Also vibration on 70mph is also gone. Yukon ride just like it did in 2016 when i bought it new. No more stupid seized up magnaride shocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons