Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohannon7

Reaction score
2WD.
I think it rides nice, we have the dampening and rebound in the middle settings.

At first I just installed the rear springs to see how OEM struts would do. They didn’t last long and we would bottom out going fast on interstate overpasses. I installed the street struts in rear and did the FTM and it’s a lot nicer.

The front has been solid, no issues.

Wife wanted stock tire size but next time I will get a little fatter tire. We love the Yukon, bought it new and plan to keep it forever and put lots of miles, we are at 60,000 already.

I wanna install the drop spindles in front so the coil overs aren’t maxed out as well.
Happy to be here, have learned a lot!
Thanks all.

Last edited:

70cutlass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Slight drop on mine, but came out exactly the way I wanted. I didn't wanna replace spindles and also didn't want 2" drop.

Rear - Belltech 34324 no spacer, Arnott shocks.

Front - Arnott Struts, I replaced the springs with Maxtrac 1" drop springs 251510-8.

Rides smoother then when it was new.

IMG_8789.jpeg

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slight drop on mine, but came out exactly the way I wanted. I didn't wanna replace spindles and also didn't want 2" drop.

Rear - Belltech 34324 no spacer, Arnott shocks.

Front - Arnott Struts, I replaced the springs with Maxtrac 1" drop springs 251510-8.

Rides smoother then when it was new.

View attachment 360951

Dang nice! You should call her Darth Vader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos

Latest posts