Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali lowered on Norcal Goodies: Belltech front drop spindles, Norcal Rear 1-4.5 Adjustable kit with Endlink/Bumpstop option and Rear Free Travel Mod

Truck is sitting right at 34-1/4" Front Ground to Fender Lip and 34-7/8" Rear Ground To Fender Lip on 285/45/22's. Just a little over 1/2" rake.

Very pleased with how everything turned out.

SVslYg1.jpg
4XLbJ0n.jpg
2zzWg8E.jpg

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck! Like the wheels and brakes too!

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much clearance do you have from ground to air damn on the front bumper?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much clearance do you have from ground to air damn on the front bumper?

The front air dam? Oh damn!

I think it's fair to say the lowest point of the front air dam is where it's attached to the front bumper along the sides of the vehicle before the front wheel well opening. Measuring from that point to the ground the clearance is just under 7", right at about 6-7/8".

It's not enough... I've caught the front air dam right at these low points on a parking block twice and once was before I was even lowered! If you look closely at the 2nd picture I posted you can see there's a slight gap between the front air dam and the bumper, maybe 1/8" and a bit of rash on the very bottom due to those two incidents.

The front air dam on the K2XX SUV's is significantly taller reducing ground clearance by a lot compared to the 07-14 SUV's. I plan to trim the lower outside points of the front air dam by about 1"; But it's way to damn cold to be laying on my back, taping things off to make sure the cuts are level and going at it with a Dremel. That's the plan though once the weather warms up. If you search the forums here there's a few threads with owners who have trimmed their front air dams.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali lowered on Norcal Goodies: Belltech front drop spindles, Norcal Rear 1-4.5 Adjustable kit with Endlink/Bumpstop option and Rear Free Travel Mod

Truck is sitting right at 34-1/4" Front Ground to Fender Lip and 34-7/8" Rear Ground To Fender Lip on 285/45/22's. Just a little over 1/2" rake.

Very pleased with how everything turned out.

SVslYg1.jpg
4XLbJ0n.jpg
2zzWg8E.jpg
Beautiful rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024