Show 'n Shine -- Kansas City, Ks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saturday July 23rd 9 am to 3 pm

For all of those who are in close proximity or wouldn't mind taking a little road trip there is a great Show 'n Shine being put on at the Agricultural Hall of Fame in Bonner Springs, KS (get directions to it here: http://www.aghalloffame.com/visitor.aspx). This is a show of all makes, models, years and variations. They've got it all from trucks to cars, hot rods to imports and is fun for all ages.

Then after the show there is plenty to do around the area if you're from out of town.

So either come up and put your ride in the show or just come and look at all the great rides!!! :)

If you have any questions just post 'em up. It'd be real cool if we could get some TYF members to show up :waytogo:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are we going to have any TYF folks here??? :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bumpin' this up again. I'm not sure how many TYF folks we have in the area but it'd be cool if we got a few to show up and represent :waytogo:

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I were closer bro, i would show up for sure. Would love to meet up with you and hang out for a minute. If you go post some pics.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics will definitely be posted :waytogo: There is always a wide variety of rides there from hot rods to classics and old to new. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24