Shout box is up! Check it out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaggy and I are still working out the details of how/where it goes but the shoutbox is loaded on the board now to use.

It's currently located at the top of the Main Forum page. My suggestion was to have it load on the top of every page just like the banner does. That way you can BS chat while you browse. What do you guys think?

(This shoutbox is mainly for BS chat, not technical discussions and such. We will moderate the shoutbox just as we do everything else.)

ShoutBOX

The URL is http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/

BOSS

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed, make it show up on everypage and leave the option to shut it off like you have now so that people can have a choice on seeing it or not!! What about an option to change the height of it, either pushing a button or dragging it taller or shorter, just an idea!! I like it, thanks again guys!!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure that out.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok chat box loads on every page now, if it causes too much server load I will only make it available on certain pages.

Also investigating allowing users to close it if they dont want to see it on their own browser.

BOSS

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for getting it up! I'm excited it always shows up when browsing now so I can jump back and forth between the two. Thanks to the admins!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All members

If you don't want to see the shoutbox on top of every page, just click the little yellow/orange dot on the right-hand side of the chat window and it will minimize it for you.

B

JNUTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love it

It's nice to have a forum that the chat box loads on every page. Comes in real handy for a quick question, or to get direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel