Should TOTQ live on...?

Should we keep TOTQ going?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the last TOTQ was uneventful for me, personally. So I’m asking the fellow TYF crew if we should keep it going.

If we do, the cash winnings would stop and it would be just for the glory of being the winner.

Cast your vote. Or discuss it here. I’ll give it a little bit to settle in.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like totm was going on for years, way before i or many of us arrived...totq is easier for you but yet still lets us see new and diff trucks. Im a yes to keep it running.

I agree, however the forum was a lot busier back then as well and customization was more prevelant. Being one of the originals when this site first started, i can tell As times changed, so did this caveat of the site. :(

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep it going and somehow make it more visible on the website. I'm set up to always see the latest unread topics and have to specifically look for TOTM/TOTQ and I forget even when I don't want to forget. Maybe a link in the blue banner or something.

Besides seeing customized trucks, it's cool to see even stock trucks in different climates and scenarios too.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's a fun thing. Keep it going at least one more year and re-evaluate after 2019.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep it going, but as mentioned somehow make it more visible within the site, especially the day-to-day searches, thread readings and postings. Some way to keep it at the forefront of members eye, even if they don't specifically "watch" that thread. But not sure of the limitations of manipulating how it shows up or gets noticed.

Sort of like the ads on the right hands side. Or perhaps on the toolbar up at the top to the right of New Posts, there could be another hot key that is always there in bold or another color/blinking to alert and catch the eye that it needs to be looked at? Just spitballing...

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep it going, but as mentioned somehow make it more visible within the site, especially the day-to-day searches, thread readings and postings. Some way to keep it at the forefront of members eye, even if they don't specifically "watch" that thread. But not sure of the limitations of manipulating how it shows up or gets noticed.

Sort of like the ads on the right hands side. Or perhaps on the toolbar up at the top to the right of New Posts, there could be another hot key that is always there in bold or another color/blinking to alert and catch the eye that it needs to be looked at? Just spitballing...

That would be up to @Shaggy. I only coordinate the voting and nominations. But forum layout i can not control.

I tagged him in the event he joins in

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir. I know of what you speak. Was just trying to formulate some ideas in response to your query be it content or control.

Nonetheless I hope it helped no matter which direction it heads.