Should I buy a 2019 Tahoe ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Ward

2015 Tahoe LT
Reaction score
Well I bought my 2015 because of the low tech on the truck. I went to a chevy dealership and looked at the 2019 and I did not like all the new tech madness on these trucks. The "step-stop" mechanism is really not something I would use and it is just annoying to me now, what's it going to be down the road. The salesmen said "We don't control the technology!" and I said "Yeah I know that, but I do!" so I looked backwards at something with low milage and a good clean history. I hold on to a vehicle for 10+ years, so I would rather keep it low tech, and just deal with the found problems now. The whole dealership frustration is again something I don't need. Just dealing with the few recalls has been a PITA so far.

jcb2

Reaction score
My tahoe is getting pretty high in milage, (150,000 miles). I saw this one at echo park, it's $38k.

I am really exicted about the 2021 tahoe, but I know it's going to be very expenisve to buy a brand new tahoe.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate any input.

https://www.echopark.com/used/Chevrolet/2019-Chevrolet-Tahoe-6a7c71860a0e0ae75f1d9dd0521fa8fb.htm
A few months ago my 2007 Yukon XL developed valve lifter failures and misfires. I traded it in for a 2019 Suburban with almost all the bells and whistles. So far it’s perfect. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan