Should have listened to Tony...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bootlegfab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tossed the idea around before I picked it up. The grand cherokee it replaced had a 2" lift on it, my Cummins has a 12"/10" and I'm just tired running oversize tires without regearing and dealing with CV boots/ball joints etc once every two or three years. It really does look good, but I kinda wanted a lowered stance without sacrificing at least the stock 4wd capabilities. Who knows, maybe down the road the itch will strike and it'll get a 6" and 35's on some American Force 22's. Tony, do you have any pics of that setup? Now I'm curious.

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the Belltech is $200?

all i see on the site is $450 or $550

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3-4 with extenders is 250

200 is 3 inch drop spring alone

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
285/45r22 for tire size

Really like the setup Bootlegfab! I'm debating between 22" and 24"s. It is for the Mrs and will be the family wagon. So I want enough rubber. Really liking your setup and your 22"s are pretty much sealing the deal for me to get the 22's. Ideally, I'd rock 24's, but want to factor everything in and I like the options on tires in 22's. Was leaning towards the Bridgestones like they put on stock 22's. What brand tires are you running? I like the look!

Also, do you know who exactly makes your wheels? Factory Reproductions are in the same city as me and was thinking to go there. Are basically all the replica wheels the same?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No they arent. Fr areonly that carry 2 year finish
warrranty. also if you pick up from them I can save you money also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan