Shop in DFW area that can trim fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paintpollz

Reaction score
All, I installed a leveling kit, bilstein 5100s, and 275/70/18 tires. They are rubbing on the front fenders and I'm looking for a shop that is familiar with trimming these trucks. I will be relocating to the Fort Worth, TX area in 3 weeks, and I'm assuming with all of the lifted trucks there should be a shop or two that can perform this work. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get an angle grinder with a cutting blade, extension cord blue tape, measure, measure again, drink a beer, look at both sides, check measurement one more time, then cut, sand down any burrs then drink a beer and bask in the gloriousness that is a job well done

Pretty much any shop could do it, if you tape up where you want it cut, you could probably take it to a muffler shop and toss someone $20 and get it done

Broham

Reaction score
Get an angle grinder with a cutting blade, extension cord blue tape, measure, measure again, drink a beer, look at both sides, check measurement one more time, then cut, sand down any burrs then drink a beer and bask in the gloriousness that is a job well done

Pretty much any shop could do it, if you tape up where you want it cut, you could probably take it to a muffler shop and toss someone $20 and get it done
I just like the beer part [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

paintpollz

Reaction score

It's difficult to do when all of your tools are on a moving truck 1,000+ miles away from you. I'm in the middle of a move. It's not that I don't have the capability, I don't want to deal with the hassle of not having a proper space to do the work. I will not have a garage in TX once I get there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518