Shocks and Struts Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moguy0416

Reaction score
Anyone have any good ideas for red emplacement of the factory magrides? I was looking around and saw an option from strutmasters to convert to a passive style system. I don't car about a smooth ride but I do tow a 28' travel trailer that I'd rather have a more sturdy suspension.

These are what I found but don't know anything about them to much.

For a 2015 LT

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some folks in this Forum have converted to a passive suspension, and they will chime in. Folks have mentioned Arnott shocks as being good for these trucks.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would agree that many prefer the bilstein's and for towing something like some airbags for helpers for towing.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced mine with Arnott and tow a boat. They performed well.

Reaction score
After dealer found a leak in my passenger front strut and quoted me $2600.00 to replace 2 fronts, I started looking around and went with Arnott. Bought 4 shocks and a new set of pads and rotors from Summit for just shy of $2000.00. Struts have the resistors built in so I just plugged them in. One had a problem, called Arnott and they sent out 2 new resistors. Replaced both front resistors (since I didn't know which one was throwing the code) and presto. 4 shocks and new brakes for less than the stealer wanted for2 shocks. Total took me about 3 hours to do everything. Having never swapped shocks before, I'll adit I was a little hesitant. But the actual job was fairly easy. I still can't believe they wanted $2600.00 for 2 shocks....OBSURD!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1