Shocking discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to put on my new running boarda and discovered that my body is not bolted to my frame

View attachment 239096 View attachment 239097 View attachment 239098
fix it before this happens

btafflkwgjfz.jpg

Dude, that's interesting. Now I'm like, crap, I better go check mine. Your truck isn't even near the same level of Frankenstein as mine and that's the last thing I'd expect to see. Keep all them wheels on the ground LOL
that is why many regional areas do inspections in the salt states

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what i had a pre purchase instection done on it before i bought it and they missed it!

The inspectors were not looking for things like that because it isn't a kind of thing to notice.

( You should get a little percentage refund, IMO )

I found , washing everything allows you to 'touch' everything and find things your eyes don't catch.
( I learned this by detailing engines on our 40' racing power boats...... Discovering loose hose clamps & cracked brackets or wondering why a nut / washer is in the bottom of the bildge )

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inspectors were not looking for things like that because it isn't a kind of thing to notice.

( You should get a little percentage refund, IMO )

I found , washing everything allows you to 'touch' everything and find things your eyes don't catch.
( I learned this by detailing engines on our 40' racing power boats...... Discovering loose hose clamps & cracked brackets or wondering why a nut / washer is in the bottom of the bildge )
good idea. I wouldn't expect them to see it i just thought it was funny

wetdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Now I have to go out and inspect mine, once I get away from my desk job. Easier on the knees, but "secretary spread affects men too!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout