Shaved Rear Windshield Wiper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rain? whats rain. hardly rains here in AZ.

there are some rear hatches made of steel. but most are aluminum

I'm pretty sure all hatch style rear doors are all Aluminum, the Barn Doors are steel. A steel hacth would have too much weight.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
looks nice black, what button.. if i need to open the glass i pop the trunk, tear apart the plastics and pull the latch haha.. you would have thought that in a 40-50,000 dollar truck they would have put a button inside the truck from factory. My buddys 99 jimmy has that damn button.. wtf gm.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
did you relocate the window button or do you never open it up anymore?

I didn't! I never opened the glass so I figured F*** it, but I could always get a popper kit put in if I needed to.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I would of shaved the handle too. Just put a pop hatch button ... :headbang:

I was thinking about doing that but I don't mind how the handle looks because its painted and I think if you completely shave the rear you need a roll pan to complete the look :imo:

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

when we re do mine i wanna shave the whole rear.. so just the glass opens.. no wipers, buttons, handles

If your going to completely repaint and shave the rear you might aswell shave all the handles like Copper&Black did.......:imo:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972