Setina push bar on 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydneyman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Answered my own question, there is the safety supply specific website that offers them. My truck already has the tow hook package so other than that was there any modification compared to a tahoe? The sales rep was really adamant it wouldnt work on a yukon which surprised me...

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The setina bar does come above the hood a little i like it because i can see the bar but you should look at pro-gard i think if i had to redo it i would go with them theirs is a little bit lower but definitely nicer looking

sydneyman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The setina bar does come above the hood a little i like it because i can see the bar but you should look at pro-gard i think if i had to redo it i would go with them theirs is a little bit lower but definitely nicer looking
Thanks! I looked at them too, it seems the offer two different heights based on a number of pictures I was looking at.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. These are 1A Auto mirrors. I did not opt to wire in the extra features the mirrors offer. As far as tow mirrors they do the trick. And I have basic control my orig mirrors had. If you want to tap into the proper turn signal and reverse backup wires under the steering wheel all the features should work no prob. I never had the features to begin with so under utilized is fine with me.
Thanks for the answer.
I was hoping that these might have been fully powered as I have power folding, heated, power adjustable.
It seems as the 1A Auto mirrors don't support the power folding option.

That’s correct, the 1A Auto Mirrors don’t offer a power fold option. I haven’t found a manufacturer that does for the late model suvs.

I’ve made a harness that can enable the running and cargo lamps. The running lamps can also be made to function as a turn signal if desired with a separate module. For the rear facing cargo lamps, they can be wired to activate at will with a factory switch or follow the reverse lamp behavior.

Here’s the switch I used when I built the harness for another member. The left button is for fogs. The right for the cargo lamps.

478e568afacbf87190e45fbf62ea33e1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that looks amazing. Im looking to add a push bar to my yukon and had been considering the setina bar but I think it sits a little too high above the hood whereas yours is perfect. Do you happen to have the part number? Go Rhino's website doesnt mention tahoe or yukon...

As far as parking sensors, im going to try something that another company does, they sell little rubberized sticker things that just cover up the offending sensors and apparently that tricks them...
or buy a second set of sensors and mount them in front of the push bar (will require drilling the push bar) and making your own wire harness (I would just buy a replacement harness and PlugNplay type deal)

the sensors are cheap like 15$ ea the harness heh i don't know that price

it's called thinking outside the box :)...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu