Set of 5 black door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 black door handles from my 2001 Tahoe with barn doors $50 or trade for for body mountsIMG_20191002_090912.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Don't really need anything but sometimes a part is just something you cannot pass up. I plan to paint my dark green rig and change it to all black. Hence the black handles. I don't even plan to paint them. I like the texture of them just the way they are. Check out my PM to you about other questions about them.

Let me think about other parts and get back to you tomorrow. Don't have any custom bolt on parts like blacked out lights or anything like that? I saw what I kind of like at Amazon but for the right price I could go another way.

Supply me a list, if you have one, of parts that you are thinking of taking off or have already taken off. Thanks.

OP
OP
1badc4

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't really need anything but sometimes a part is just something you cannot pass up. I plan to paint my dark green rig and change it to all black. Hence the black handles. I don't even plan to paint them. I like the texture of them just the way they are. Check out my PM to you about other questions about them.

Let me think about other parts and get back to you tomorrow. Don't have any custom bolt on parts like blacked out lights or anything like that? I saw what I kind of like at Amazon but for the right price I could go another way.

Supply me a list, if you have one, of parts that you are thinking of taking off or have already taken off. Thanks.

May be easier to list what has sold so far.
SOLD,
2nd and 3rd row seats(tan Leather)
rear bumper
Z71 front lower valance
head lights and Tail lights( I do have an extra tail light though)
step boards
roof rack
driver side door panel(still have window and lock panel)
driver door glass
ac compressor
no motor, transmission, or ecm and harness

great parts I still have
set of differentials with G80 locker in rear and 3.73 gears
front leather power seats
center console
dash
3 side door panels and both rear
all doors
front Z71 fog light harness
steering column
BCM

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
How much for the BCM? Where are you at? Some of these parts are just too much to ship. Fortunately I just finished the only seat problem repair. My drivers seat bootom leather and foam and weld the seat pan. Same color as yours. The rest of the rig is in real primo shape.

I may respond tomorrow because I am on my work computer and I just got off. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14