Service Suspension System message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliDrew

Reaction score
HI all, this winter, I started seeing this message up in the high country of Colorado when it was fairly chilly. Now, it is appearing with regularity in the Denver area. The dealer said they couldn't find any codes. Which seems a bit like bs. Anyone experiencing this? This is on a 21 Yukon XL Denali Duramax but no air ride.

tempImageiwFqEJ.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HI all, this winter, I started seeing this message up in the high country of Colorado when it was fairly chilly. Now, it is appearing with regularity in the Denver area. The dealer said they couldn't find any codes. Which seems a bit like bs. Anyone experiencing this? This is on a 21 Yukon XL Denali Duramax but no air ride.

View attachment 387722
take it back and have them or another dealer scan it while the message is active on the display, that's a body code, not a obd code, has to be read by a higher end tool that can read body codes, if the message is not present there may be nothing in the history either, just depends

OP
OP
DenaliDrew

DenaliDrew

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips all. I did take it back last week with the message still on the screen and told them to figure it out. They have ordered some new module and are going to install it on Thursday. I will make sure to show them the technical bulletin as well. Hopefully everything will work out as I'm nearing 30k on Mt. Massive.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips all. I did take it back last week with the message still on the screen and told them to figure it out. They have ordered some new module and are going to install it on Thursday. I will make sure to show them the technical bulletin as well. Hopefully everything will work out as I'm nearing 30k on Mt. Massive.
So, you did not already make them aware of the technical service bulletin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts