Service Stabilitrak / P0573 / c0455 / c0701 Brake switch already replaced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jocko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2010 Escalade ESV 165k, I have access to a tech 2 but no FSM or wiring diagrams. P0573 is the only code and I have replaced the brake lamp switch under the dash with a new GM part to no avail. It seems to be ok and then I am guessing a bump sets it off.

I had read previous post about the harness that goes into the transmission on the passenger side rubbing, on mine the the convolute tubing was brittle but no wire chaffing. I removed all the brittle tubing and replaced it, seemed to fix it and then 4 days later it's back.

Also any suggestions on where to get a good FSM, digital or printed that would include the wiring diagram for the brake switch and where to look?

Thanks

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You can purchase a subscription (~$50) to AllData DIY, which will give you access to all the information that you would need about your truck, including the wiring diagrams that you are looking for.

OP
OP
J

Jocko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You can purchase a subscription (~$50) to AllData DIY, which will give you access to all the information that you would need about your truck, including the wiring diagrams that you are looking for.
Thank You,

Yes I plan to contribute, as a long time hotrodder, car/boat mechanic and paint and body man turned network engineer.

I have seen the Alldata DIY was just looking for something in electronic format like the factory FSM that I could buy permanently. Unfortunately I don't have great pictures at the moment and it is raining. I am doing paint correction on the truck so should have some better ones in a few weeks.
escalade.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jocko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to provide an update in case anyone else has the same issue. I found a post in the forum by Wyldhog mentioning a TSB I was unaware of SB-10043887-2153, that entails essentially shimming the steering position sensor connector. It may be premature but I am considering it fixed for now. I had the p0573 but I also had c0455 / c0701 for the steering sensor that I didn't initially notice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts