Service Leveling System - 21' Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Welp...got in the Yukon the other day and noticed it wasn't raising up as it normally does when I get over a certain speed. Received the "Service Leveling System" notification on the DIC. Took it in to our dealership and discovered there was a TSB to cover that (TSB #21-NA-044). In addition, apparently the software updated a whole bunch of stuff.

All fixed!

(sorry if this is known...)

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't get any updated but just got the error again. When I first got mine in December 2020 it had the issue weeks after I started driving it and all they did was pull fuses 61 and 68 under the hood for a few seconds and it reset the system, I just did it again myself as the error popped up yesterday and it now works again. I really hate going to the dealer unless I really have to.

CHEVYZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 2022 Z71 Suburban with the adaptive air ride suspension. I've had for a month and I'm getting the same service leveling system message. So, you've just been resetting it yourself this whole time? The dealer doesn't have a permanent fix ?

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2022 Z71 Suburban with the adaptive air ride suspension. I've had for a month and I'm getting the same service leveling system message. So, you've just been resetting it yourself this whole time? The dealer doesn't have a permanent fix ?
Mine has only ever done it 2 times (got it December 2020), the first time I took it to the dealer that was when it was like a month or 2 old. Then it did it again like 3 months ago and I reset it myself. I hate going to the dealer I am awaiting something else that needs to be fixed and then have them update the software.

gfarrar59

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just bought a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate. Days after the purchase the service leveling system indicator came on. It now continues to do that. A visit to the dealer yesterday told us that GM has the parts to fix but not the tools to make the fix. They have no idea when they will have the parts. Really feel victimized here, any suggestions please?

Donharris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have 2021 Yukon AT4, service levelling came on after unhooking trailer. No level display or anything. Tried the remove 61 and 68 fuse, didn’t work for me. Disconnected negative battery post and that reset and everything working again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018