Service Leveling System - 2021 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dugg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
was the dealership able to fix your problem? I have been in my new Yukon Denali for less than a month with 250 miles abs I have the “service leveling light pop u

I have a 2021 Denail with only 300 miles and I just had the same “service leveling system” light come in. They basically put my car in normal drive mode at all times until GM apparently updates how to fix or solve this issue. Has anyone had any luck through their dealership on solving this problem?

The dealer service department fixed it. I am at 1745 miles right now and no recurrence. They were aware of the issue and had a checklist to try. There was no communication in the system but after disconnecting power to the module, the system started working again. I really do love the air suspension despite the problem.

STPKE1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same issue initially with the Service Leveling System light coming on upon startup on my 2021 Z71 Suburban at rouhgly 4000 miles. Made appointment with dealer and the following day before I could get it to dealer I started getting an error being thrown anytime I tried to go over 56 telling me it was limiting my speed. The quality of the ride was awful at this point and clear the air suspension wasn't working properly and I couldn't go over 56 miles per hour. Brought it to dealer earlier this week and they said the suspension control module needs to be replaced. They also informed me that this part is on national control and that there isn't a single one of these parts available across the entire country. No idea when I am going to get my vehicle back and there is no override apparently to get my vehicle to a state where it can even go over 56 mph even if I did have it back which is unacceptable.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll need to disconnect/reconnect battery to reset. You can also pull = fuses 61 and 68 to disconnect air ride. Ride will be locked in at that height. You will get a service suspension soon but you will be able to go over 56mph.

STPKE1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Now March 4 and dealer has had my vehicle since Feburary 22 and they have no idea when they are going to get the suspension control module in as GM isn't telling them anything on the availability of this part.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG - just disconnect/reconnect the battery. May need to pull the fuses.

Gibberiv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck fixing this issue? Mine started with 500 miles. Unhooked battery and pulled fuses. Nothing.

Luke19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2021 Yukon At4 with 8,000 miles just went into the dealership this morning, for the third time, service leveling system. The first time it went in at about 3,000 miles and they couldn’t find a code and said no issue. 3 days after getting it back the same message showed and we got a picture of it. Each time the message showed there was no real obvious issue. The vehicle then went back in for a 2nd time. They needed to order a module and it took a week and half to receive and replace. We drove it for about 5 weeks with no issue. This last Friday before Memorial Day the message flashed again but this time it was obvious something was wrong. The front was all the way down about 4 inches from the wheel well and the rear was all the way up. The vehicle was incredibly rough and wouldn’t go over 56 mph. This morning the Yukon was dropped off for a third time. Now it’s wait and see once again!!!

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 Yukon At4 with 8,000 miles just went into the dealership this morning, for the third time, service leveling system. The first time it went in at about 3,000 miles and they couldn’t find a code and said no issue. 3 days after getting it back the same message showed and we got a picture of it. Each time the message showed there was no real obvious issue. The vehicle then went back in for a 2nd time. They needed to order a module and it took a week and half to receive and replace. We drove it for about 5 weeks with no issue. This last Friday before Memorial Day the message flashed again but this time it was obvious something was wrong. The front was all the way down about 4 inches from the wheel well and the rear was all the way up. The vehicle was incredibly rough and wouldn’t go over 56 mph. This morning the Yukon was dropped off for a third time. Now it’s wait and see once again!!!
resolve the issue?

msands

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update? My 2021 high country tahoe was towed to the dealership yesterday. 5th time in for service leveling system error. This time the front dropped and couldn’t be driven. They’ve reprogrammed, changed the computer and the module. Interested if anyone else has found a resolution? We are at 12,000 miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu