Service Leveling System - 2021 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have received the message 3 times tonight. wasnt able to go over 56 miles per hour. Reset twice in my garage and once at AutoZone. It all started when the dealer loaded my brakes in the back of my vehicle.

Z71TahoeEric

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Z71 Tahoe that had the same issue today. I took the fuse out and tested it, it was still good, placed back in and it immediately solved the problem. I doubt the fuse was loose because it didn’t feel that way when I removed it, but in previous models I’ve seen the fuse being the likely culprit.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey GoldenBear03 - Did your situation get resolved? Do you know what codes were popping up?

I have received the message 3 days in a row. Today - with kids sitting in the 3rd row.

OP
OP
Goldenbear03

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Not resolved yet, but the vehicle goes to the dealership tomorrow to have this part they've ordered installed. I'll let you guys know what it is and whether it solves the issue.

OP
OP
Goldenbear03

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Alright...we got it back and things seem to be working normally again. The dealer replaced something known as the differential control module. Cadillac Tech Support told the dealer the issue was known and a long-term fix is being pursued, but until that happens, they recommended the replacement of this part. The dealer told me they wouldn't be surprised to see me back with the same problem again, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm that auto leveling can be disabled full time by a technician?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum