Service Brakes Soon DIC Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chocolatestarfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey'all, I hope this find you well. I have a 2010 Burb and am getting the "Service Brakes Soon" message on my DIC? I've checked all my brake pads, wheel rotors, the O-ring connecting the Master Cylinder and Brake Booster and no issues at all. Were you able to help sort out the other members who had this problem? Thank you so much

007fl

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I'll hang around for the answer. I've replaced brakes on 2 Yukons and never knew there was a DIC message for them.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey'all, I hope this find you well. I have a 2010 Burb and am getting the "Service Brakes Soon" message on my DIC? I've checked all my brake pads, wheel rotors, the O-ring connecting the Master Cylinder and Brake Booster and no issues at all. Were you able to help sort out the other members who had this problem? Thank you so much

Could be any number of things from a brake sensor under the dash to your ABS. Need an advanced scan tool that can read those codes and interact with the brakes to test them out. We use the Tech2s, the tool GM uses to work on our trucks.

Is your cruise control still working?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have a brake message and no abs light then it is probably one of 3 things
1. low brake fluid
2. bad fluid level sensor
3. stuck proportioning valve

try unplugging the brake fluid sensor and see if the message goes away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC