Service airbag light came on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My light came on out of nowhere and it's on a 2007 Yukon Denali. Where should I start to diagnose? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Front sensors under the splash shield in the front. They are a bit pricey but it solved my air bag light problem.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re-seat the wiring harnesses under your seats first. If that doesn't resolve it, start your diagnostics with a Tech2 and narrow it down. You're dealing with yards of wire loom between the sensors.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
But check the wiring harness under the driver seat first near the center console like mentioned above.

OP
OP
JML07denali

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the airbag harness under the driver seat or the passenger seat?

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under the passenger for sure. Someone on here should have the schematic. I can't remember if the side impact also routes under the driver. Any luck with a tech 2? The dealer can pull the specific location of failure... For $100 unless you're a schmoozer

OP
OP
JML07denali

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try reseating the harnesse first. I called the dealership they said there is a recall on this but GM hasn't yet released a fix?