Serious Hard Starting Issues Continue...HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about instead of being an utter *****, you go read the entire thread like a normal person would. And while you're at it, go read my others. I've replaced everything that people have suggested with OEM stuff. I'm not the problem. But thanks though, that's real mature of you to talk down on someone. You must know everything though so good luck to you. I'm not the one going around threads calling people names.
i dont care any more. good day sir.....you get nothing from me.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont care any more. good day sir.....you get nothing from me.
I’m pretty damn sure that’s what everybody’s thinking at this point. Anyone who would still help after the way the op presents himself and treats the members of this forum who have been helping people for years has way more zen than I do. And the long-term implications will be that he’s eliminated about 97% of the help he may have received in the years to come. My memory, for one, is long when it comes to people like this. I won’t forget. The PM’s I have received regarding this person will ensure that as well. If I ever forget, I’ll just go read them and I’ll go “ oh yeah I remember him” lol. There’s a few others that I no longer deal with, I’ll just add one more.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why someone would come here, get angry with us, and treat us this way. And I'm not looking for name calling or anything like that. I just wish the guy could get where he wants to be.
I understand completely, it’s because he’s a fckin d*ck. If you go look at all of his posts , it’s all asking for help. And he’s received plenty of help from members of this forum. No contributing though, he hasn’t helped a single other member. And in this thread his true personality shined. I had forgotten about this thread until I got a notice about something I said. It’s good to remember certain people. I see he never came back to update either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345