Second row captain fold but won’t come back up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well okay, I've been looking for a replacement vehicle for the past year and after considering the Expedition, Navigator, Cadillac, Q7, X7 and the GLS the Tahoe is for my purposes the most practical. Interior roominess, rear camera mirror, engine dependability, and the feature mix of Premier are reasons for my opinion.

I can't say it's awesome considering the high percentage of problems. Though some may be attributed to the pandemic others are with little doubt related to GM's rising lack of quality... and this gives me pause.

Rather than accept this lower level of dependability let's all hold them to a higher standard before giving them accolades.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So dealer confirmed that there was a problem. But at some point the tech lifted up on the seat and it started working again. So nothing was changed, maybe the mechanism was jammed??. Other than this hiccup it’s an awesome vehicle.

You were right. I tried mine last night, and that's how it works -- no need to do what I was doing.

My apologies. Ugh. Sorry.

David W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys 2021 Yukon XL AT4. Any one having problems with second row captain seat. Passenger side folded but won’t come back up. Taking it to dealer soon. Kinda pissed.
Mine is having the same issue except mine is a rental and I’m in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I wish your dealer had some suggestion on how to fix, we have a packed car and not sure how we’ll get back to the airport with this seat not working!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88