Seat swap from Yukon xl to Tahoe ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddzaracki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Chevy Tahoe with rear bench seat . I found a 2007 Yukon xl being parted out with bucket seats . Will the bucket seats from the Yukon xl fit in my Tahoe and plug in ? It originally had bucket seats but someone swapped them out.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I recently asked a question about my 2002 Tahoe with the front seats having the seat belt attach thru a hole in the seat bottom that comes apart over time. The 2003 models switched to the belt coming out of the plastic covered spot on the outside of the side of the seat. I wanted to swap out the seats. for the 2003 models. I think the answer to your question is the same as I got about my question. If your Tahoe had the bucket seats before and then was swapped to the bench seat, then the buckets out of the Yukon should bolt in but the wire plug ins may not be an exact match and then have to adapt as needed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he talking about replacing the front seats or the bench seat behind with buckets instead? I may have read this wrong.
misread that, I think the rear seats are mounted different on the long wheel base -vs- short wheel base.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Chevy Tahoe with rear bench seat . I found a 2007 Yukon xl being parted out with bucket seats . Will the bucket seats from the Yukon xl fit in my Tahoe and plug in ? It originally had bucket seats but someone swapped them out.

I think the rear seats are mounted different on the long wheel base -vs- short wheel base.

2nd row seats from long wheel base NNBS will not fit in short wheel base NNBS, or the other way around, regardless of being bench or bucket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts