Seat swap from 99 tyukon to newer style?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i saw no specific details on addressing the op's issue just more of gloating to others that a tahoe limited with your upgrades is better for you then a burb because think it is appropriate for your needs. the burb reference was directed at you because of your vehicle use. the op requested info on getting leather seats in his vehicle even if from a different year. there was no such request for your third row install mod into a tahoe and no real help on getting the original issue resolved. in addition your blacked out mod is dangerous. you become a danger to yourself and others because you don't meet the minimum required safety level for exterior lighting and finally if your trips with all that family include the boat on the triple axle trailer then you have now compromised the vehicle stability because of improper towing, hence the reason for the burb reference. pissed off or hating of others? only when the other is either arrogant or disregards the proper ways to do things and may believe that makes them think they know what will do for others.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I'm putting 03 bucket and console in my 94 2 Door. I had some brackets made for them. The back seat I had wrapped in leather and foam, and he matched the pattern of the front seats. I paid 300 bucks, i think that's a hell of a deal.

Sent from my SM-N900V

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm putting 03 bucket and console in my 94 2 Door. I had some brackets made for them. The back seat I had wrapped in leather and foam, and he matched the pattern of the front seats. I paid 300 bucks, i think that's a hell of a deal.

Sent from my SM-N900V
How did this come out? Have any pics of the install still?

Macks2DrTahoe

Reaction score
I have a 99 2 door Tahoe that's in serious need of a seat upgrade too. Details, pictures, and any other info on the installation will be appreciated.

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
99 Tahoe here also looking to swap from bench front to buckets/captains and would greatly appreciate any information

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
Following this as i'd like to put some 03 Yukon Seats with the integrated seatbelts in my 99 OBS Tahoe and get rid of the equipment in the B Pillars.

IKETEAGUE05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning, I have skimped on here because I have a 1999 2dr Tahoe and bought 2014 Tahoe seats and are wanting to swap them. Does anyone have any pictures to help?

tksoldierx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
99 Tahoe here also looking to swap from bench front to buckets/captains and would greatly appreciate any information
60/40 bench to buckets is a direct bolt-in swap, there will be an extra hole to fill but none extra to drill for the seats. The holes to install the center console might already be drilled in, but they’re probably just dimples in the floor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989