Seat Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris brindley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the front seats starting to crush because of the way you have to exit these trucks.
I guarantee we all exit the same way, sliding off the edge of the seat to get feet on the floor.
It seems after 3 plus years my seat cushion has sank and the seat is wearing away. Probably time for a new pad.
I imagine harder to see on the black seats, the reason i bring it up is because the seat now sticks in my leg and is uncomfortable.

seat.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the front seats starting to crush because of the way you have to exit these trucks.
I guarantee we all exit the same way, sliding off the edge of the seat to get feet on the floor.
It seems after 3 plus years my seat cushion has sank and the seat is wearing away. Probably time for a new pad.
I imagine harder to see on the black seats, the reason i bring it up is because the seat now sticks in my leg and is uncomfortable.

View attachment 210570
Not trying to be a smartass, but don't slide out. I put my left foot on the running board, then step out that way, without sliding my ass across the seat. It works.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is the 15+ section, but my 09 Tahoe had a similar issue. I replaced the foam cushion under the leather. It was easy and now my seat is soft and the heat/cooled seat works better now

IMG_20190316_124348569.jpg IMG_20190316_124412956.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic