Sealight LED for 07 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
I tried the Brake Pedal, no effect on cruise.
BUT, I did find that if I leave the lights on AUTO. The cruise will not work.
If I turn the dial to ON, then cruise works fine (one workaround)

If anyone has had this issue and fixed while dial on AUTO, please share your fix...

Because of the quality of the light output, I would be willing just to turn the switch on a long trip.

Thank You,
JLR

disasterman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. Can I ask which Sealight H11's you ordered? I ordered a set that look just like yours, because the smaller fan and "L" shaped plug looked like it would fit without hitting the core support tube. They were my fourth set of LED's ordered, all the others were too big. They did fit, but the beam pattern is all over the place, with multiple angled slices (like a bunch of orange sections), where the points at the ends go up above the cutoff line, not the smooth beam pattern you are getting on your garage door. When I pull out into the street, they are going up the sides of houses, and I suspect will hit oncoming drivers as well. They seated properly, are vertical, and look just like the ones in your photos. I included an image of the bottom of the box that has some kind of part number labels on it. Any help appreciated. Really getting tired of fighting this issue.

left.jpg right.jpg 0528191234.jpg 0528191234b.jpg 0528191235.jpg

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. Can I ask which Sealight H11's you ordered? I ordered a set that look just like yours, because the smaller fan and "L" shaped plug looked like it would fit without hitting the core support tube. They were my fourth set of LED's ordered, all the others were too big. They did fit, but the beam pattern is all over the place, with multiple angled slices (like a bunch of orange sections), where the points at the ends go up above the cutoff line, not the smooth beam pattern you are getting on your garage door. When I pull out into the street, they are going up the sides of houses, and I suspect will hit oncoming drivers as well. They seated properly, are vertical, and look just like the ones in your photos. I included an image of the bottom of the box that has some kind of part number labels on it. Any help appreciated. Really getting tired of fighting this issue.

View attachment 223909 View attachment 223910 View attachment 223911 View attachment 223912 View attachment 223913
I would like to throw in that Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 bulbs are LED and DOT certified so you should have no pattern issues with them. Are you sure you have those bulbs oriented the correct way?

And for everyone else, I have LED DRLs and no cruise control issues. I was having an ABS light and TCL light come on every once in a while that was caused by an intermittent issue with one of my brake lights- just from it being old and the filament was borderline burnt out. New brake light bulbs, no more issue. That being said cruise control still worked with the ABS and TCL lights were on.

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Disasterman you have a message...

Cruise issue turned out to be a bad brake switch...

Orientation is a 3 and 9 (clock) ONLY, that will give you basically the OEM pattern...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts