Sea Foam Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to find that hose at the back of the intake manifold, unhook it, and use a long enough hose to put in it's place to use the seafoam treatment through!! It worked great for the guy that I helped out!!

OP
OP
yukon2004

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to find that hose at the back of the intake manifold, unhook it, and use a long enough hose to put in it's place to use the seafoam treatment through!! It worked great for the guy that I helped out!!

Ok thanks! Do you happen to know if that feeds all of the cylinders? I was reading somewhere that it only feeds to two of them.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think it would hit all the cylinders but don't know for sure!! That's the same spot my brake booster hose goes to in my truck as you can see from the pics and should be the same as everyone elses rigs have that don't have the hydroboost brake setup!! Still better than nothing, it worked for DenaliAK!!

OP
OP
yukon2004

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think it would hit all the cylinders but don't know for sure!! That's the same spot my brake booster hose goes to in my truck as you can see from the pics and should be the same as everyone elses rigs have that don't have the hydroboost brake setup!! Still better than nothing, it worked for DenaliAK!!

Ok, thanks!

ratedr120

Reaction score
Does Anyone Have Pictures Of What Hose To Use On A 6.0 Yukon Denali? I'm So Used To My Maxima And Everything Being Exposed Right There, All The Plastic Covers Throw Me Off As To Where Exactly I Should Be Putting The Seafoam

sonic_the_hedgeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice! I mean, there seem to be so many people that are using this stuff, that it must do some good. I would honestly believe that some of the people here on this website know their way around our engines better than the people at Sea Foam (not to discredit them in anyway). There seem to be a lot of very knowledgeable people on here that would not waste their time or money on something like this if it didn't help or work.
I have used seafoam many times. Great product. I saw a video on YouTube that used the motor treatment down the vacuum line. I am trying that next time. When I tried the spray I only waited the minimum of 5 minutes and no smoke. Next time I am letting it sit for 15 min.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have used seafoam many times. Great product. I saw a video on YouTube that used the motor treatment down the vacuum line. I am trying that next time. When I tried the spray I only waited the minimum of 5 minutes and no smoke. Next time I am letting it sit for 15 min.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I used it through the vacuum line. Smoked like I blew a headgasket. Def don't do it in close quarters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts