Salvage Title PPV - BIO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Well if you have to have it replace everything and go have it blessed by your priest. Put who ever it was to rest and move them on. I know for fact you should have no problem with getting a priest to do it. Just tell him what happened and he should bless the vehicle

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well if you have to have it replace everything and go have it blessed by your priest. Put who ever it was to rest and move them on. I know for fact you should have no problem with getting a priest to do it. Just tell him what happened and he should bless the vehicle
You know for a fact? That's a little scary lol.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mythbusters once did a segment on buying a car someone had died in. They bought a pristine used Corvette, dumped a few dead pigs in it and locked it in a shipping container to bake in the California sun for a few weeks (maybe months, can't remember). Long story short, the smell attached itself to everything. Being a Corvette, even the fiberglass body panels were ruined.

Admittedly, this was an extreme case for entertainment purposes. But you have to consider how little of the vehicle might be useable after such an event. You'd have to replace interior, ductwork, wiring, insulation, maybe rubber/plastic body grommets, under-hood hoses...nothing left but body panels, drivetrain and suspension. You could part it out. But who wants to deal with the health risk of taking all that mess apart? It'd be a hard pass for me, unless I could personally inspect it before purchasing.

Last edited:

tfi racing

Reaction score
Blessed by a priest? Yeah, that might make it all better. But could a rabbi, ordained minister,shaman or witch doctor do it as well? I just find all those hats too confusing...

Eod1

Reaction score
Blessed by a priest? Yeah, that might make it all better. But could a rabbi, ordained minister,shaman or witch doctor do it as well? I just find all those hats too confusing...

What ever will put that person to rest and help them move on and leave your vehicle. If you believe in that thing. I do.

Eod1

Reaction score
Whatever religion you believe in have a person from that organization do whatever they need to do to bless the vehicle you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14