Salvage Title PPV - BIO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plimbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a 2015 PPV that carries a salvage title due to insurance Bio salvage? Anyone have any idea what that would be - blood, chemical maybe?

Thanks,
Tim

OP
OP
P

Plimbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys - I kind of figured it was probably something like that. I did some searching on the VIN and found some history on the vehicle, the insurance company who totaled it. There was an email contact so I emailed them with the VIN to see if they will answer - probably won't but thought it was worth a shot.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i opened the door once on a car at a scrap yard that was totaled for bio. suicide inside the car. i dont intend on going into details but NOPE 1000 times nope. unless you get a legit email back with something stupid for bio salvage.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks guys - I kind of figured it was probably something like that. I did some searching on the VIN and found some history on the vehicle, the insurance company who totaled it. There was an email contact so I emailed them with the VIN to see if they will answer - probably won't but thought it was worth a shot.
What was the history on the vehicle that you found?

OP
OP
P

Plimbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fellas, it was a suicide. I am going to have to pass on that one.... If I told the wife that she would never get in it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be able to pick it up cheap, replace the entire interior but if you're like me, I'd think that truck would better serve mankind being parted out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98