Salvage Title Blues..Interior questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dou.
That sounds like an alternative worth visiting. Likely the cheaper alternative too. The question that I’ve been batting around in my head though now is “what happens to a guy driving north at the border with a bunch of high-end seats in the back of his truck?” I’m hoping I just get blessed with a nice US Customs and Border Patrol wave or the same after a verification from a legible receipt.
ya I would just try to cross when it's not busy, whenever that is....always seemed like there was a long line even years ago

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also...I am headed north for Thanksgiving. Will be everywhere from Stockton to Vacaville to San Jose. Anybody up there I might check in with???
there are some good yards in Sacramento, try subway in sac they are have always been pretty reasonable, otherwise rancho cordova has a bunch of yards all right beside each other, everything in the region ends up there. Otherwise maybe check the yards in Oakland

Last edited:

shegarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just bring the tools you need, swap the seats out yourself and leave the "old" ones down south? If you get the OEM replacements for your truck they won't even be able to tell.

OP
OP
EZ17

EZ17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another question about 2017 Yukon XL/SLT FRONT SEATS
Does anybody know...Will front seats earlier than 2015 still have the modules and will they be programmable to 2015-2019 accessories?

OP
OP
EZ17

EZ17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why not just bring the tools you need, swap the seats out yourself and leave the "old" ones down south? If you get the OEM replacements for your truck they won't even be able to tell.
True! Thats an idea. And a good one at that. Waiting on a friend now that frequents down there. Though I’m not gonna go alone on a virgin voyage to a place where shady stuff tends to go down. I need a TJ veteran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts