Salt belt floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2011 'Hoe with the light tan interior. Gorgeous vehicle and if it wasn't for the dogs I'd love the light tan. Only thing is, winter is coming here in Michigan and with it salt. Add in the dogs and you get mud. Now granted, my pickup will be used 99% of the time when the dogs come but still.

Anyways, with our 2011 Tahoe and bucket middle seats I guess I'm asking two question. First, Best option for 2nd/3rd row and center isle protection? Second, what about cargo protection with/without the seats? Maybe some type of dog grate behind the 2nd row with a cargo mat?

Reaction score
Husky Weatherbeater

They have one that goes across the floor of the second row, one that goes down the aisle, then a cargo one that goes forward to the back of the base of the 2nd row buckets. The only thing that's not covered is under the 2nd row seat bottoms, but that's really only an issue when the 2nd row is tumbled forward and the floor under the seats is exposed. The cargo one has marked cutouts so you can mount the 3rd row seats on top of it and it will still protect when the 3rd row seats are flipped forward or removed.

I have a set of black ones that were in my 2011 Denali for 2 months before it was totalled I'm wanting to get rid of for a reasonable price.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan