SALE: All WeatherTech Products 15% off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photios

Reaction score
This deal STILL work?

I just placed an order for first and second rows for a 2015 Tahoe on Friday. The 15% discount did go through on the order. It came out to be $169 with free UPS ground shipping. I got an email today that the order is "under review" by the staff. I'll report back and let you know if it does not go through after all.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed an order for first and second rows for a 2015 Tahoe on Friday. The 15% discount did go through on the order. It came out to be $169 with free UPS ground shipping. I got an email today that the order is "under review" by the staff. I'll report back and let you know if it does not go through after all.

Thanks, but I moved on quickly and already ordered and recieved Husky x-act contour liners for the front and middle rows. Really really liking them! I got mine from autoanything, they had a 20% off deal last weekend. Best of luck with your order! Thanks for the reply!

photios

Reaction score

The order went through, I did indeed get the 15% off, with free shipping. They were sent out from Oregon on Monday, and I received them the next day in Seattle. Their deal was $30 less than anyone else. Very prompt shipping. Very, very satisfied. I highly recommend GotExhaust.com :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins