Rusted out & Leaking Brake lines - Brake line Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bxcliff

Reaction score
My front brake lines started to leak fluid on my 2003 GMC Yukon Denali and i'm fixing to replace the leaking ones for now and replace all the other rusted out lines after winter ( I live in Upstate NY)

I tried searching for a diagram for the brake lines from the abs and the rear proportioning valve so i know which lines to replace for now but couldn't find anything online, don't want to cut out the wrong ones.

Also, any tips i should know going into this job? Any help is appreciated, trying to get my truck up and running to commute to and from school when it starts to snow.

Thanks

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
I've seen that picture, but the one on my truck has 4 lines on top and 2 lines under it, not too sure if it's the same, what do you think?

And the whole kit isn't that much expensive so I'll order it as soon as I can thanks man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Z28TWITCH

Reaction score
4 on top? I have never seen one with 4 on top. Always just 3 up top and 2 on the bottom. Got a pic?

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
4 on top? I have never seen one with 4 on top. Always just 3 up top and 2 on the bottom. Got a pic?
Yeah I can take a pic later after school this morning

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I think that's because of RPO JL4. "Active brakes" enhanced stability system. 6 lines instead of 5.

OneofFew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw the kit. just get a roll of easybent line and dont even bother trying to run them like oem.
search this forum for some write ups.

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
I think that's because of RPO JL4. "Active brakes" enhanced stability system. 6 lines instead of 5.
So if my front driver side brake line is leaking would I still go by that same diagram with 5 lines?

Like I said I just want to fix the leak for now and replace the others after winter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right