Running lights not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msanchez414

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need help. 2015 Yukon xl Denali rear running lights not working. I had the normal issue it seems everyone has with these led tail lights with the brake light going out. I replaced them with Escalade lights and they worked great for about a month and now my running lights don’t work anyone have any ideas?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swap your originals back in and see if the problem goes away. You can send those originals off and have them repaired(less expensive than new) or do it yourself. There is a thread that shows you how to repair them, I have heard of other issues with the aftermarket lights.

OP
OP
M

Msanchez414

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Swap your originals back in and see if the problem goes away. You can send those originals off and have them repaired(less expensive than new) or do it yourself. There is a thread that shows you how to repair them, I have heard of other issues with the aftermarket lights.
Original lights are doing the same issue. Also, I did repair the original lights only to have them go out again. I should be more clear the Escalade lights I installed are oem lights not eBay lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt