Rubber seal behind lights and core support?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace mine. The drivers side was torn at the top and just laying back kind of flapping, so I pulled it off.

I think they just help direct the airflow into the radiator instead of going around it. Maybe they help keep rain spraying into the engine bay, but I doubt it judging by their location.

Might just get me a thin rubber floor mat and cut out a piece and punch holes for the fasteners to go through
That is really smart.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this isn't interesting... I just went to the junkyard and pulled some. Little did I know the junkyard closed while I was pulling parts. They locked me in the yard haha.. I felt like escaping animal from the zoo. Gd thing I had my tools with me. I took the fence apart to get out. Being the nice guy I am I put it back together fromnofther side. Long story short, my parts are locked inside the yard by the trailor where you pay :(

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Interesting! My local yards go through and clear the yard before they lock up. I was there once a while back trying to pick up some small parts not realizing they were getting ready to close up. One of guys came through and say hey time to go we’re closing up. Oops haha. I don’t remember what I was getting but the parts were so small the guy was like don’t even worry about them, just take em! Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GPPV