Rubber seal behind lights and core support?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find the rubber, cloth like, seal that sits behind the lights around the core support. I have my engine bay disassembled and that stuff is all worn out, I want to replace it.

Thanks!

20201128_170020.jpg

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this isn't interesting... I just went to the junkyard and pulled some. Little did I know the junkyard closed while I was pulling parts. They locked me in the yard haha.. I felt like escaping animal from the zoo. Gd thing I had my tools with me. I took the fence apart to get out. Being the nice guy I am I put it back together fromnofther side. Long story short, my parts are locked inside the yard by the trailor where you pay :(

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this isn't interesting... I just went to the junkyard and pulled some. Little did I know the junkyard closed while I was pulling parts. They locked me in the yard haha.. I felt like escaping animal from the zoo. Gd thing I had my tools with me. I took the fence apart to get out. Being the nice guy I am I put it back together fromnofther side. Long story short, my parts are locked inside the yard by the trailor where you pay :(

lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I would've took my parts with me--for the aggravation of being locked in. Good thing they didn't have any yard dogs they let loose.

Reaction score
I need to replace mine. The drivers side was torn at the top and just laying back kind of flapping, so I pulled it off.

I think they just help direct the airflow into the radiator instead of going around it. Maybe they help keep rain spraying into the engine bay, but I doubt it judging by their location.

Might just get me a thin rubber floor mat and cut out a piece and punch holes for the fasteners to go through

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum