RST grill install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hotrod929

hotrod929

Reaction score
Suspension Maxx has the kits you need for Magneticride. I have the air levelers in the back for the maxtow package that use the same links as the mag ride for the back and they work great. Also take into account if you don't have the max tow package your gearing is quite low and if you go up in tire size you will loose a bunch of low end getup and go..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EZ Money

Reaction score
Got the RST grill installed and love the look. The eyebrows will be getting vinal wrapped next week in gloss.d674c6f89bec1c5aa37d5ae6ae5558ff.jpg

Sent from
my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Everywhere I am seeing shipping online...the cost is between $175-$50 (just for shipping).
How did you get shipping for $25?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everywhere I am seeing shipping online...the cost is between $175-$50 (just for shipping).
How did you get shipping for $25?
I looked at 10 or 15 different online parts stores - total price is all that matters. Shipping was all over the place. Around $360 for the black rst grill delivered seemed the best price...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

EZ Money

Reaction score
I looked at 10 or 15 different online parts stores - total price is all that matters. Shipping was all over the place. Around $360 for the black rst grill delivered seemed the best price...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You're right, total price is my concern, but at $325 for the grill and $200-ish for shipping, I might as well order it at the local dealership. I can get it for $495 plus tax there.

OP
OP
hotrod929

hotrod929

Reaction score
Look for deals coming up. I got it for 25$ shipping and 290$ for the grill itself. The cost has gone up substantially since I put it in.

Mines for sale so you can get the grill and an entire truck if you want [emoji1787]

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for deals coming up. I got it for 25$ shipping and 290$ for the grill itself. The cost has gone up substantially since I put it in.

Mines for sale so you can get the grill and an entire truck if you want [emoji1787]

You're selling!? What's the next vehicle going to be?
I thought we were going to meet up in ME...
You were absolutely correct on the meatiness/weight of the Ridge Grapplers. We've got about 10k on them and going good so far.

OP
OP
hotrod929

hotrod929

Reaction score
I have a new Chevy express van down at Quigley 4x4 getting lifted and 4wd put on and I'm looking at rwd performance sedans like the CTS V to bomb around in the summer [emoji16]

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The van sounds like a lot of fun and the CTS speaks for itself.
My wife's A5 is a blast to drive around Cumbie county roads.

On the Tahoe - Did you ever put on a specialized roof rack or just the regular Chevy system? I've been toying around with upgrading up top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu