roundsy's 05 daily hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I know you were planning with your silverado wheels I thought

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin good man

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looking proper.
I know you said no paint on the valance but just black plastidip would look much better than the grey. Would flex if hit instead of chipping. And it holds on to that textured paint nicely. Mine has held up great. The bumper have a little peeling and a chip or two but the valance is still perfect.
If it does chip touch up is as easy as it gets

OP
OP
roundsy

roundsy

Reaction score
Lookin good man

Thanks!

Looking sharp.

Thanks!

Looking proper.
I know you said no paint on the valance but just black plastidip would look much better than the grey. Would flex if hit instead of chipping. And it holds on to that textured paint nicely. Mine has held up great. The bumper have a little peeling and a chip or two but the valance is still perfect.
If it does chip touch up is as easy as it gets

I may give that a try, I think I have a few cans of it kicking around. How does it hold up when washing with a pressure washer?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got my flares on finally. Still have to install the billet grille, dl3 mirrors, 1.5" spacers and summer wheels left but I'm pretty happy with where it's at.

2AAC2DBB-5833-4E91-B9BB-6A14A7E33D57_zpsiba5qojw.jpg

0AA385D6-1ED6-44DE-8DDC-4ACA0604D586_zpsqnzyrrtg.jpg
Flares look great color matched. I was going the same route, but could only find the textured style. Looks good! :waytogo:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Flares look great color matched. I was going the same route, but could only find the textured style. Looks good! :waytogo:
I was planning on painting mine, which are textured. Heard they can't be painted and won't hold up. But I'm gonna try it anyway. .....

...cause Im a rebel like that :fuckyea:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was planning on painting mine, which are textured. Heard they can't be painted and won't hold up. But I'm gonna try it anyway. .....

...cause Im a rebel like that :fuckyea:
Yeah, that's right!!! Maybe you can try to plastidip it first, then paint on top of that. I had one of those cheap chrome shower caddies that was starting to rust. Looked like crap. So I plastidipped it then painted it white. Overall it still looks good, and it constantly gets wet. Give it a shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino