Rough Country Leveling Struts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack it up when you get home, make sure she sees you doing it but don’t talk to her yet, shake your head a few times and shake the front wheels around a little bit then get under and let out a few choice words, let it down then go inside and wash up. Act like your pissed and wait for her to ask what’s wrong..... then calmly and quietly say the front end is making noise and you think a strut is shot but not sure which side..... you need to check it again in a few days.... but if it is you need to do both since you can’t do just 1 side and while you’re at you may as well do the rears shocks because if the fronts are bad the rear is going to follow soon...

:shrug:

Ahhhhhh. The games we play......................................

And, the reality is that our women generally know the game that we are playing, and they usually play along, letting us just keep on playing, while they smile to themselves. And, they never forget.

And then.........................................

The next time that they want something that we are not particularly fond of buying, they gently remind us that, "You know, over the past year, you have spent $3872.66 on stuff for your truck, and now it is my turn."

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

And, the reality is that our women generally know the game that we are playing, and they usually play along, letting us just keep on playing, while they smile to themselves. And, they never forget.

The next time that they want something that we are not particularly fond of buying, they gently remind us that, "You know, over the past year, you have spent $1872.66 on stuff for your truck, and now it is my turn."

Lmao..... exactly true!!! My wife ain’t no fool and knows what I’m up to..... most of the time....lol

OP
OP
2010gmcyukon

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The next time that they want something that we are not particularly fond of buying, they gently remind us that, "You know, over the past year, you have spent $1872.66 on stuff for your truck, and now it is my turn."
Yep, this is exactly right.