Rough Country 7.5 lift Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks 01Konvict

I ordered the Pro Comp Rear bracket should have them Thursday. I have my fingers crossed that it fixes my problem..
Did them drop brackets solve the problem? I did the same thing but I'm not done with everything yet so it 's a week or so from being on the road.

Arch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey! Would you be able to link the bracket you bought? Mine snapped...

Hey! Would you be able to link the bracket you bought? Mine snapped...

Thanks!
You can thank 01Konvict for this link . I just copied it from one of his responses helping one of the several members he's assisted including myself. I bought these brackets also.
Here are the pro comp drop brackets and hardware. See instructions link for install. Have to call and special order from summit. Part # 91-1785, 91-1790, 90-6276.
https://www.procompusa.com/aux_incl/pdf.ashx?pdf=51947B_K1141B_INST.pdf&line=EXP

Last edited:
OP
OP
81malibu350

81malibu350

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this has been a long time since I posted with my issue. But the brackets really didn't do much to help with the sway feeling. I think that time it self was the thing that helped because I got used to the feeling when I drive it..20201108_141018.jpg20201108_141029.jpg

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@81malibu350 I'm sorry to hear that man, are you not happy with it?

I am new to this thread but I don't see any mention of the track bar. The track bar is responsible for keeping your rear axle centered under the body of the truck. Has the track bar been addressed?

OP
OP
81malibu350

81malibu350

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@81malibu350 I'm sorry to hear that man, are you not happy with it?

I am new to this thread but I don't see any mention of the track bar. The track bar is responsible for keeping your rear axle centered under the body of the truck. Has the track bar been addressed?
Hey Dustin. No its not that I'm unhappy with them. I just didn't get any positive value from them. I don't think the panhard bar really plays any roll in this problem. I'm sure its 7.5 lift and 35 inch tire are the real culprit when it was stock it rode incredible now its a different kind of incredible.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons