Rough Country 3.5 Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can run 305's without a lift. I did 305/50/20's on my avalanche on stock height. A body lift/leveling kit will have ZERO issues with AutoRide. Suspension lifts will, so they make kits specifically for autoride-enabled vehicles but cost a shit ton. If you want a suspension lift for your auto ride vehicle, look into Rancho, Fabtech, and McGauphy's. They all make one tailored for autoride. I was going to go that route but they all roughly cost around $2k BEFORE install/labor costs, and rims/tires (mind you 35" tires are pretty pricey) so lift/tires/labor/install you are looking at anywhere around $4-5k easily.

Ecathaoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put the RC lift on the Tahoe this weekend
Do you rub away all? Doing the same lift on stock 18"times with 2"wheel spacers for a bit more aggressive look than straight stock. I want to run a 285/70r18. What do y'all think? Minor trimming or just a bad idea/ good idea?

Ecathaoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you rub away all? Doing the same lift on stock 18"times with 2"wheel spacers for a bit more aggressive look than straight stock. I want to run a 285/70r18. What do y'all think? Minor trimming or just a bad idea/ good idea?
Do you rub at all... not away all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094