Roof Rack & Side Moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joel Sal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Tahoe SSV and I am looking for a factory roof rack and factory exterior door moldings.

Any help would be appreciated.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Sometimes you can find the side trim here when guys take theirs off. Just do a search. or, try ebay. If you have the standard cop naked roof then you will either have to drill holes to mount the side rails or go with aftermarket towers that are designed for naked roofs. Yakima, Thule, etc, they all make them. I used to use the roof rack on my 08 Envoy quite often and I was dead set to get one on my SSV. Then it dawned on me that everything I used to put on top of the Envoy will pretty much fit inside the Tahoe now. If I decide to start carrying kayaks or the like then maybe it's time for a rack. Until then, I'm fine with the cavernous cargo space and my Harbor Freight Aluminum hitch basket.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I would keep it naked, after all isn't it why you bought in the first place?
I dont know, maybe it was cheap enough and he really wanted one and its more cost effective for him to add simple things like moldings and roof rack to make it look like a more expensive model... i see it.... to each there own, ya know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak