Roof Rack Delete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much better--isn't it :D?

It honestly blew me away how much of a difference it makes. Pictures don't do justice to how much of an actual difference it makes. Should be a mandatory mod lol, only took me 10 min with a allen wrench.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M6x1.0 - 16mm stainless set screws, wrapped with Teflon tape and a dab of RTV. No bolt head sticking out and absolutely no leaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overkill imo.

The holes are sealed. I took my racks off a year and a half ago and left the bolts out. 0 leaks. I'm gonna put bolts back in but then grind them flush then fill it along with the onstar and xm antenna in the next few months

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overkill imo.

The holes are sealed. I took my racks off a year and a half ago and left the bolts out. 0 leaks. I'm gonna put bolts back in but then grind them flush then fill it along with the onstar and xm antenna in the next few months
I can’t wait to see what that looks like

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just when I think I'm getting some where?
You drag me back in with more mods.

As my Drill Sgt use to say?
How long does this BS go on?
:laughing1:

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see what that looks like

Me too. Itll be a while tho.

My buddy got married this weekend and his bride threw up in the back seat of my Denali lol. So looks like I might get started on the interior sooner than later. Gonna try to clean it best as possible. But I've bee. Wanting to cha get it to a black and camel brown interior. So I may get started on that while saving finds for new seat leathers.

We shall see. Maybe itll be done by the end of the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345