Roof rack cross bar height on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to park in 6’9 garage today with just the cross bars. 81 inches with bars is not going to do it.

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Tried to park in 6’9 garage today with just the cross bars. 81 inches with bars is not going to do it.
So you're saying it wouldn't fit? I'll need to see if I can fit in the garage at work before I put the cross bars on!

Tommyycomic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve ordered a 2022 Yukon XL. I’m looking to find some crossbars that I can leave on the car. My garage is only 81 inches high. I have 4 to 5 inches of clearance at most. Does anyone have suggestions? Does anyone know if the 2020 crossbars would fit on a 2022?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve ordered a 2022 Yukon XL. I’m looking to find some crossbars that I can leave on the car. My garage is only 81 inches high. I have 4 to 5 inches of clearance at most. Does anyone have suggestions? Does anyone know if the 2020 crossbars would fit on a 2022?
The oem bars on my wifes high country are 81” at the highest point, so not think that would work for you.

I must ask though, why do you need to leave them on? They come on and off in almost seconds….super easy, no wrenches or anything needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues