Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the headlights are back on hold. I realized I have everything except a second set of demon eyes. I cant remember if I purposely left them out of the order, going with them only in the upper set of projectors or if I just spaced out. It's been a few months since I ordered the parts. I do know I went cheaper on the projectors, going with Acme and no etching on the lens. But I think I can just buy the little pc board/ light assemblies that are only about $14 each and the brackets that are $10 a pair and a splitter cable to hook them to the other drivers and controller. I sent TRS an email so we'll see. I already will have so much wiring in the way of 4 ballasts, 2 sets of relays, one RGB controller and a pair of drivers for the demon eyes. But I will be able to lose the LED ballasts that are for the high beams in there now. I'll just gain another set of relays.

IMG_7981.JPG IMG_8186.JPG

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well shit. TRS said I needed drivers for the second set of Demon eyes so that was a $74 phone call. They’re ordered. Back to working on the fence. I have started working on the back yard, the fence is first. I still need to install the right side, about another 300 boards or so, and finish staining it. ***** expensive anymore.

image.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... about another 300 boards or so, and finish staining it. ***** expensive anymore.

View attachment 275559

Word. I found that I have 38 sheets of 7/16" OSB stacked in my shop. It's for the walls that I'm obviously not in any rush to do. Thinking about selling it and buying a Whipple or Maggie.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Super Start battery gave up the ghost so I bought a new Interstate AGM. It’s installed after pulling the bumper for access but I need a new longer positive cable in order to reach properly. Idiots couldn’t get the label on straight wtf. Lame for such an expensive battery.

43F5FB40-E8C1-4240-B1AC-81B10EF408AA.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Super Start battery gave up the ghost so I bought a new Interstate AGM. It’s installed after pulling the bumper for access but I need a new longer positive cable in order to reach properly. Idiots couldn’t get the label on straight wtf. Lame for such an expensive battery.

View attachment 276083 View attachment 276084 View attachment 276085
No shit! Bastards should be able to get the damn label straight on a what.. $300 battery..?

At least you won’t see it unless you pull the bumper. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji6]

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
No shit! Bastards should be able to get the damn label straight on a what.. $300 battery..?

At least you won’t see it unless you pull the bumper. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji6]

It is probably a cheap knock off that they just slapped a sticker on... that is why it is crooked... ;):D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne