Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And today I pulled the headlights and removed the projectors. What a giant PIA. I had epoxied the nuts in place and had to cut the headlights off from around the projectors, then I carefully cut the epoxied pieces off around the mounting nuts. Then the nuts were locked in place and no way could I get them off. I got one to turn a bit but found out later, after I cut them off the shafts, that I had stripped the threads. I called TRS but wait time was forever so I put my number in queue for a callback. They called about an hour later and said the only way to get them off was to cut them off but they sold the back half of the mini H1’s with the reflector bowl that has the shaft plus the nut for $10 each so I ordered them. Better than $65 for each projector. I will now commence with the painting of the new housings and old shrouds.:confused:

191D751F-09D6-4819-B8AC-1BC7AA529127.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you ever loose the bt sync with it or need to change phones/ipad all you have to do is disconnect the positive power wire for a second then hook it back up and it will sync to the new device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino