Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id buy the pro if you're going to buy one. That way you don't look back and say "I should've"

I mean, I bought the pro and still don't know how to tune so maybe I'm doing it wrong...

I did that the first time and as soon as the V2 came out I grabbed a pro so I could data log with the AC on.

Not saying BBP doesn't do a great job but its very possible theres some power on the table or even some spots that could use cleaning up for max efficency

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap now you got me thinking. Maybe I should cancel that order and buy the Pro. I mean I have the wideband cable routed to the console already… :cool:

Knowing how smart you are and how methodical you are on all your stuff you will quickly be digging into things you shouldn't and want to know if your fueling is worth a damn or not.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knowing how smart you are and how methodical you are on all your stuff you will quickly be digging into things you shouldn't and want to know if your fueling is worth a damn or not.
Jesus now you sound like a salesman, calling me smart and methodical and sh*t lol. :head3: Fine, you guys are right and it’s not time to worry about a few hundred bucks. I put in a cancellation request on that one, as soon as it’s approved I’ll order the Pro. The same company has it for $595 including 2 credits so it’s $250 more.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus now you sound like a salesman, calling me smart and methodical and sh*t lol. :head3: Fine, you guys are right and it’s not time to worry about a few hundred bucks. I put in a cancellation request on that one, as soon as it’s approved I’ll order the Pro. The same company has it for $595 including 2 credits so it’s $250 more.

That's what I'm talking about! We might need a thread dedicated to HPT.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course the tuner already shipped minutes after I tried to cancel it so I'm stuck with it. Kidding, I'll just return it when it gets here, it just means it ties that money up until i ship it back and wait for a refund. I went ahead and ordered the Pro.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s going into limp mode pretty much immediately now and constantly throwing P0785 3-2 shift solenoid. It seems like it got worse right after I disconnected the harness and inspected the connector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14