Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. This was the last child placed into foster care with my wife and I. His name is now Jack Burken and is now almost 11 and is in 5th grade.
View attachment 258574
God Bless you. I had a feeling when I started reading the story. I just cannot comprehend what the hell is wrong with these types of scum. I’m so glad he’s with you and your family now!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No package from FedEx yet and this AM I got an email stating it was loaded on the vehicle for delivery today but not the tracking says Monday. I’m too tired to give a shit right now. @wjburken youre awesome but this kids parents aren’t like your family, they do this for money and the kids are treated like objects that pay the bills, teens who have a 7 PM bedtime! They aren’t even allowed out of their room most of the time. I saw no love when I visited. And no need to apologize for hijacking, this thread drifted further than the continents have. As a probable final update, today dude came over to move his shit out. Which went fine even though he brought his huge ass cousin to help. I mean, he moved in by himself but he felt the need for backup. Which was fine for 2 uncomfortable (for me ) hours. Then all grew quiet so I went in and asked what was up and he said he was waiting for more people to come over with another vehicle. I had my dog in his kennel all this time because he’s kinda crazy with strangers in the house so I told him he could come back another time for the rest of it so they said they would wait outside. I let the dog out and another half hour went by and I opened the front door to ask what the problem was and dude started acting all badass , standing in my front door with the big dude behind him and right then 2 more dudes show up and I said I’d had enough and they all needed to leave so dig dude tells the others to call the cops. Then he proceeds to tell me he studied criminal law and the charge would be theft because I was stealing dudes belongings. At which time I called the cops and when they heard me explaining the situation they all left. And my daughter went off the rails on me. Anyway, we yelled at each other then found a way to talk and I got her to understand pretty much everything I wanted her to know. About all kinds of stuff. We talked for a long time. She will be moving into an apartment with him. That apparently was already the plan long ago. I think it just got moved up although dude still has no job so that needs to be resolved first. His UI is about $250/week so that pays for his car payment and insurance and a bit more. I hate the fact she is with this loser but I think I made it worse today just like I feared but I did sew some thoughts into her head about what to look for and expect in the future with him. She thinks he will make money when the need is there for more money. Oh lord she will learn. The school of hard knocks will always be in session. I’m just glad that ******** is out of here.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No package from FedEx yet and this AM I got an email stating it was loaded on the vehicle for delivery today but not the tracking says Monday. I’m too tired to give a shit right now. @wjburken youre awesome but this kids parents aren’t like your family, they do this for money and the kids are treated like objects that pay the bills, teens who have a 7 PM bedtime! They aren’t even allowed out of their room most of the time. I saw no love when I visited. And no need to apologize for hijacking, this thread drifted further than the continents have. As a probable final update, today dude came over to move his shit out. Which went fine even though he brought his huge ass cousin to help. I mean, he moved in by himself but he felt the need for backup. Which was fine for 2 uncomfortable (for me ) hours. Then all grew quiet so I went in and asked what was up and he said he was waiting for more people to come over with another vehicle. I had my dog in his kennel all this time because he’s kinda crazy with strangers in the house so I told him he could come back another time for the rest of it so they said they would wait outside. I let the dog out and another half hour went by and I opened the front door to ask what the problem was and dude started acting all badass , standing in my front door with the big dude behind him and right then 2 more dudes show up and I said I’d had enough and they all needed to leave so dig dude tells the others to call the cops. Then he proceeds to tell me he studied criminal law and the charge would be theft because I was stealing dudes belongings. At which time I called the cops and when they heard me explaining the situation they all left. And my daughter went off the rails on me. Anyway, we yelled at each other then found a way to talk and I got her to understand pretty much everything I wanted her to know. About all kinds of stuff. We talked for a long time. She will be moving into an apartment with him. That apparently was already the plan long ago. I think it just got moved up although dude still has no job so that needs to be resolved first. His UI is about $250/week so that pays for his car payment and insurance and a bit more. I hate the fact she is with this loser but I think I made it worse today just like I feared but I did sew some thoughts into her head about what to look for and expect in the future with him. She thinks he will make money when the need is there for more money. Oh lord she will learn. The school of hard knocks will always be in session. I’m just glad that ******** is out of here.
Damn man. That sucks. It sounds to me like you handled it very well. She’ll figure it out eventually. It just sucks she has to see the worst before she understands.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man. That sucks. It sounds to me like you handled it very well. She’ll figure it out eventually. It just sucks she has to see the worst before she understands.
I definitely did NOT handle it well lol. There was screaming yelling and the cops were called. My daughter got madder at than she has ever been in her life. I could have handled it differently but it felt like dude was trying to exert some kind of manliness in my own house and I wasn’t going to sit back and take one bit of shit from him. He’s a ******* punk and I let him know. It was my rules right up until the last second, ******. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’ll make more money when he feels they need more money??? :lol: I’m always up for making more money whether we “need” it or not. Just tell me when and where. I guess that’s the clue of a lazy muddaphucka :shrug:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
If you don't already have security cameras that watch your trucks I would highly recommend getting some immediately, if not sooner.

Even a trail cam, like hunters use, hidden away for temporary until you can get and install some better ones.

Punks like that are vindictive and I wouldn't put it past him to try something stupid when your not home, remember he knows your schedule, and how much work you have invested in your trucks, and he doesn't have a job so he has plenty of spare time.

I hope he doesn't try anything stupid but it is better to be safe than sorry.

My two bits, for what it's worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3